FULL TIME EVENT LEAD:
Games Galore Party Rental has been an industry leader in the inflatables event market for over 16 years. With over 120 items to choose from, Games Galore excels at providing superb customer service at 950+ events annually in 11 states throughout the country. We are a company who is built upon a passion to succeed and are looking for employees who will share in that passion.
- Completes rental events by supervising a 1-4 person team in the loading, delivering, unloading, and/or the completion of the setup and teardown of equipment as directed via an assigned delivery schedule.
- Leads by example in the performance of excellent customer service. Enforces organizational standards while operating afield.
- Assists in the basic maintenance of fleet equipment by completing preventive maintenance and/or communicating larger maintenance issues to the Operations Manager for repair scheduling.
- Assists in the basic maintenance of all inflatable/rental equipment by completing preventive maintenance and/or communicating larger maintenance issues to the Operations Manager for repair scheduling.
- Promotes a clean warehouse area by complying with established procedures, rules, and regulations. Enforces inventory controls by assuring the adherence of junior team members to company guidance.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping all vehicles, offices, and warehouse spaces are neat and free of safety hazards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc. (Training will be provided upon hire).
Due to the seasonal nature of the events business, the normal range of hours for this position will fluctuate annually between 32 hours per week in the off-season to 60+ hours per week in the regular season. Overtime pay is allowed and is calculated at a rate of 1.5x your normal hourly rate, after 40 hours of weekly work. While we do not offer health benefits currently, we do provide other benefits such as a 1.5x holiday pay rate, accruing vacation time, a cumulatively accruing clothing stipend, and a $50.00 cash per diem for deliveries requiring a hotel stay.
*** Note: During the Covid-19 crisis, work hours are reduced to 24 hours per week. ***
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to Lead a Team or Project
- Experience driving truck with trailer (GVWR of less than 26,001 lbs.)
- Absolute dependability
- Able to move or lift heavy objects in excess of 50lbs.
- Time management skills
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Some customer service experience
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Status as a Veteran of the US Armed Forces
- Experience in the maintenance of vehicles and/or equipment
- Experience working with inventory in a warehouse environment
- Previously certified in the operation of forklift equipment
- Previous experience with DOT Driving Regulations
Age, Licensing, and Education Requirements:
- Applicant MUST BE 21 years of age or older.
- Applicant MUST HAVE a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Forklift Certification must be completed within 60 days of job entry date; we will provide training.
Interested parties are to contact Corey Heiser